Mason Area Historical Society
Mason Area Historical Society

Hospitals

 
 
 
 
Dr Richard H Alexander
11 Apr 1867 Ontario, Canada  15 Apr 1922 Lansing, MI
 
 
 
 Additional deltails/photos can be found at  
 
Image result for horizontal line  -pixabay
 
 
 This building, located at 225 E Ash St, was built in 1938, and was used as a hospital
or a period spanning two decades (although it was closed for a time during WWII when our
doctors were in the service).  Later, the building was renovated as
used as apartments. Like and share if you were born here or lived here.
 
 
 
 
Image result for horizontal line  -pixabay
 
 
 
Dr.  Donald Cairns - 
 
 
 
 
Image result for horizontal line  -pixabay
 
Dr Gertrude (Dart) O'Sullivan
1866-1949
 
Mason's first Woman Physician
 
 
 
 
 ** The Mason College Club (was founded in 1931 by Gertrude Dart O'Sullivan, M.D.)
 
 ** The Mason College Clum Facebook 
 
 ** Salute to Ingham County Women of accomplishment  
 
   **  Work Site: Dr. Gertrude O'Sullivan - One of the last places Malcolm worked in the Lansing/Mason area.       

                One person that Malcolm X worked for in Mason, Michigan, was Dr. Gertrude O'Sullivan

            By Claire Nowinski    

 
 
Image result for horizontal line  -pixabay
Dr Otto Keith Pauley
O. Keith Pauley, DO, FACOFP April 16, 1916 - December 20, 2011 
 
        
 
 
 
 
Image result for horizontal line  -pixabay